Friday, July 23, 2010

MORE TRASH?

I have no idea who the lady is around the corner who keeps putting her ex-furniture on the curb. But I just keep picking it up. I'm beginning to think I should introduce myself. We have so much in common already. A love for vintagey (yes that "y" is supposed to be there) furniture and bright colors. What can she possibly be replacing all this stuff with? Something I'm sure to envious of. I've turned into a slight stalker, roaming around her house, trying to catch her goods before others can get to it first. I came face to face with one of her close proximity neighbors who tried to capture the treasure. It was made very clear the fortune was mine. Literally, we had left a note claiming it until Matt could be there to pick it up! So worth it....

No comments:

Post a Comment