Friday, July 2, 2010

Help Please?!

**-Matt was driving along in our neighborhood when he came across this piece on the curb!


I was so grateful he stopped to get it for me. The glass panes are all still intact except for one corner pane. I need your help!

1. Do I paint it?

2. Do I leave the glass panes or remove them?

3. Where do I put it? I posted some pictures below of some possible locations.

An empty hall wall.


A spare bedroom room.


The wall on the back porch. Imagine a love seat underneath, against the wall.


Please, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. I vote the hall with pains left in! How fun! Good job Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no idea, cant help, but i know it is going to look great! dont you just love my advice? :) your sangria party looked like massive amounts of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara- Just saw your blog from Katie's and saw this fun post. I have a window like this hanging in my kitchen and I keep all my Christmas card pics/ birth announcements/ etc on it. You can also paint the panes with chalkboard paint and write messages in it, or even paint a Razorback on it- each pane could be a different part of the Razorback.

    ReplyDelete