Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010

I've never been a resolution maker. I attempt goal setting, but even then I don't always follow through. So this year, in a desperate attempt to become more disciplined, I've decided to form habits...one habit at a time. I've decided I can't do it all at once. Baby steps. I'm picking one habit for each month of the year. I've been told it takes like 21 days to form a habit. My brother in law seems to think it's longer. I didn't google it, but for convenience sake I'm going 1 month. THIRTY ONE DAYS (or thirty). Heck, twenty eight if it's February.



JANUARY - Taking vitamins.



Seems so simple, I know. Maybe for those less scatter brained, but not for the girl who can't even remember plug her phone in at night. Everyday...dead!

I've taken some instruction from Dr. Oz. The regiment will include a multi-vitamin, an omega 3, a calcium, and a magnesium (to help it all come out easier in the end).

Now, don't start counting on anything big in February. There's not going to be any P90X. Like I said, "Baby Steps."

No comments:

Post a Comment