Wednesday, August 5, 2009



Here we are, starting to build a new home in hopes that it's finished by November for us to receive the stimulus package. We have until Sunday to make every decision: brick, rock, floors, colors, cabinets, counter tops, etc. Unfortunatley, I notice absolutely nothing that has to do with detail. Although I have stepped foot in a thousand homes since I've been alive, I have taken note of nothing. It's kind of similiar to how you don't notice any of the details in a wedding until it's time to plan one. If you have any good advice, I'm all ears. Any wishes or wish nots from those of you who "notice"? I'll be keeping you posted of the progress. We hope to break ground this Friday or early next week. So far it's just the lot...but I good one!




2 comments:

  1. My advise: his and her closets...so they dont see your mess, and you can hide presents in there!! Also if having tile a darker one that hides dirt! Kris would say Latte for interior paint...cause he painted our whole house that color and he is obsessed with that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang!! three posts in one day?? record. seriously, and with video and pictures!! awesome start... oh, and i can offer no house advice. i suck at picking out paint colors and end up painting rooms twice to get it right. wait. one piece. keep things light. light colors and open.

    ReplyDelete