Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trim is in!

Trim is now complete! I saw the paint on the floor, so I'm hoping that is for tomorrow! Antique white for the trim, Natural Brown in the kitchen and living, Grey (something) in Master bedroom and baths.

Next, is my IO Metro lamp purchase. Way fun! And Michelle found pendant lights that are similiar!
I found this table for $25 at TJ Max. It was white when I found it but it soon became my first painting project. A little sand paper and a bottle of spray paint can do so much. Seems so simple, but I couldn't have done it without the help of my nieghbor. I interrupted her shower three times. "Um, Amy, how much do I actually sand?" "Guurgle, Guurgle, just until it's rough."
"Um, Amy, is all the paint supposed to come off?" "Guurgle, Gurrgle, NO."
"Um, Amy, is it supposed to look shiny?"...
An hour later...Whaalaa!

The mega vase! It's going to look perfect next to the fire place. I love oversized items!








No comments:

Post a Comment