Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WOW PROGRESS!!!

Last Wednesday night I drove by late and there was nothing but a foundation. I was excited but feeling a little uneasy about the progress. Thursday I went by again and pictured below is what I found. HOLY COW. People told me the framing would go fast but I just didn't believe it.
So I left for Oklahoma for the weekend to see my fam. Had so much fun! So I don't know what was done Friday but it must have been ALOT because when I drove by today we had a roof, front door, windows, chimney, and whatever that white stuff is on the outside. I'm thinking we just might be finished before November. How exciting. Sorry for the half pic. I didn't want to get all the work trucks in the picture. Stay tuned it's changing every day!




1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it! I haven't even been to the lot yet! Boo!!! It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete